Before going into the steps, you first need to have a site or a host that supports MOJO Marketplace like justhost.com, iPage.com, or bluehost.com for example.
Mojo Marketplace is a simple installation tool for WordPress. Many hosting companies use this tool to make the installation process one click away due to the installer’s merge in the site’s cPanel.
We will show you Justhost’s Control Panel, simply log in to your account, then on your cPanel, move to the ‘Website’ section.
1. Click “Install WordPress” or “One-click installs”. They will both take you to MOJO Marketplace where you will see a general preview of WordPress with the installation button. Click “Get Started” to continue.
2. Now, MOJO Market will require that you specify where you want to install WordPress. All you need to do is choose a domain name from the drop-down menu and the directory, which is optional, then click ‘next’.
3. The Installer will now check that everything is in order and the final step will appear where you will have to fill all the fields shown below. You can change any of these setting easily later on. You also need to check the terms and conditions. As soon as you finish, you can click ‘next’.
4. The installation will now start and you will be able to see its progress. It will only take a few minutes and you will have to wait on this page until the installation is complete.
Now the download will begin.
5. When the installation is complete, you will see a message confirming its success with a ‘view your credentials’ button.
This means you have successfully installed WordPress. Click ‘view your credentials’ to move to a new page. The page will display the status of the installation and a message confirming its successful installment. You will also find a link to the ‘Admin’ page with the username and password required to log in.
Now you have officially and successfully installed WordPress using MOJO Market.